The QH440 is a heavy-duty, self contained tracked cone crusher designed for ease of mobility, for rapid set up time and transportation. Powered by a fuel-efficient 328 kW C-13 diesel engine, the QH440 incorporates a Sandvik CH440 cone crusher with a 14” direct drive wet clutch. The cone has a choice of concaves and eccentric bush settings which provides a CSS range of 8mm to 48mm allowing a feed size of up to 215mm & 388 TPH. This flexibility makes the Sandvik cone crusher one of the most versatile tracked machines on the market to suit the most arduous application requirements.
Features and values
- Variable belt speed for controlled and continuous feed
- Hydraulic closed side setting adjustment
- Hydraulic legs for increased stability and servicing capabilities
- Metal detector for feed hopper
- Designed for efficient fuel economy and low operating costs
The new QH331 high performance mobile cone crusher is the upgrade to the QH330 which incorporates the CH430 cone and CSC (cubical shape crushing) technique developed by Sandvik to produce high quality excellent shape material but has now been upgraded for even greater performance and ease of operation. Powered by a 261 kW / 350 hp emissions-compliant CAT engine, one of the most advanced features to the new model is the change from hydraulic to direct drive through a wet clutch which will improve fuel efficiency and enhance performance.
Features and values
- New hydraulic and electrical control system for greater efficiency
- Hydroset facility now incorporated into the plant hydraulic system resulting in increased reliability and response time, whilst reducing the service requirements
- Greatly improved efficiency and power transfer resulting in tighter close side settings, and larger bush variations being achievable for precision crushing
- Remote camera located above the crushing chamber ensures full visibility without the need to access the crusher
- Bridge Coil (up and over) metal detector fitted to the feed conveyor allowing improved stability and controlled detection
- Improved access and service points for easier maintenance
- Enhanced fuel economy for lower cost of ownership and a reduction in emissions for a reduced carbon footprint